Hello everyone. Artista and I will be conducting a Trail Obstacle clinic on saturday the 6th of sept.Starts at 8:30am but be here by 8am.The cost is $100 per horse and rider and proceeds will go to helping artista and I get to Texas for the Extreme Mustang Makeover, as it is 4400 miles round trip.
On the following day we will also be conducting a gun acclimation clinic to safely and effectively get your horses introduced to guns and gunfire as well as talk about gun safety around your horse.
There will be an additional cost of $50 for those that paid the initial $100 for saturday. If you are only interested in the gun acclimation then the cost for the single day on the 7th of sept will be $75.
Please RSVP ($25 deposit)as there is limited space.
This is another way you too can help artista and I to get to Texas.
Thanks For your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Robert,
Kirstin here. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Things have been going great with my 3 yearlings. Trot is still an issue-sometimes they will sometimes they won't but at this point I figure I will just continue working on everything and not freak out about those things that don't always work out.
Artista is looking great and I can't wait to see the two of you in action. Can you believe that we are right at a week away from competition.
Post a Comment