
Hey everyone,I want you all to take a minute to check out the transformation in Artista's coat and body condition. The first picture was taken within the first few days and this last picture was taken yesterday (scroll down and check out what he looked like in the first few posts and then in the most recent posts). Artista has been receiving RBO Gold Rice Bran Oil for horses for the last 4 weeks (we couldn't get him to eat grain for the first week :) and already you can see a huge difference. We first noticed it when a few bald spots from the range started growing back in. The new hair that was coming in was almost a different color than the old hair. It was deeper hued, shinier, and overall healthier. Now his whole body is shiny, soft, and looks great. When we first got him he was also hollow through the belly and hip areas (he had been in the care of BLM and getting regular feed since October, so it wasn't lack of hay), which you can see a little better in the first couple blog posts at the bottom of the page, and now his body has transformed amazingly in just this short time.
I really believe that this is an amazing product! I couldn't be more pleased with the results I see, plus my horse is not hot and it is extremely affordable!
If you are interested in trying out a bottle for yourself go check out www.rbogold.com or call me at 530-356-6073
The best part is this company is local (Arbuckle) and by using their product you are supporting a small local business as well as helping to boost our local economy instead of sending your money out to some huge corporation where the money disappears altogether.
1 comment:
You sure seem to be doing a nice job with that little horse you have there. Of my four horses, my mustang has been the healthiest and had the biggest try. If I ever get another horse, I would love for it to be a mustang. Best wishes for Texas.
Post a Comment