Hello Robert! Wow you're doing fantastic with Artista considering that you've only had her a week-week and a half. But I wanted to know how long you had been working on the flag. Thanks so much! (Cool blog by the way) and I hope that you and Artista do extremely good!
Artista took to the flag right away. We started out with the bandanna and he accepted it all over his body within a few minutes. From there graduating on to a Tshirt, etc. was pretty simple. The pictures I have up here of us working with the bandanna and green tshirt were his first time with the flag. It is one of his strong points.
2 comments:
Hello Robert!
Wow you're doing fantastic with Artista considering that you've only had her a week-week and a half. But I wanted to know how long you had been working on the flag.
Thanks so much!
(Cool blog by the way)
and I hope that you and Artista do extremely good!
Artista took to the flag right away. We started out with the bandanna and he accepted it all over his body within a few minutes. From there graduating on to a Tshirt, etc. was pretty simple. The pictures I have up here of us working with the bandanna and green tshirt were his first time with the flag. It is one of his strong points.
Post a Comment